Wrapped Up In Books

My musings on what I've read since January 2006.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Welcome

Hi,

Welcome to my book reviews blog. On the one hand this is hopelessly egotistical, but I know that lots of people enjoyed following the 100 book challenge thing, so I figured that folk might also be interested in what I have read subsequently.

The first few books will be posted within a few days of each other, as they are being done retrospectively. I did start a thing on LiveJournal called the 50 Book Challenge and I made a hash of it, but I can reheat some of the entries on that community for this blog. After I've uploaded that material, I'll add each individual book as I read them - hopefully that'll be one or two a week.

Please leave comments if you have anything interesting to say - or anything dull to say for that matter.

And remember kids: There's more to life than books you know, but not much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home